Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The boring car ride.

“Oh no, not today, I just got here!” Rachael and Leah bickering in the back, Heidi and Gran non-stop talking and the flashing camera in my face, I was fed up! Luckily Heidi came to my rescue. “Girls I forbid you to talk to each other till we get home!” When we got to Te papa Alexa and I took turns carrying the bag that clutched our things into its dark depths. Coming home I got some amazing shots of the views and scenery! When we plodded inside, J.T and I immediately collapsed on the couch. Phew what a day!

2 comments:

  1. Jayde,
    I really enjoyed your story. Your word choice is really good and your voice comes through in your writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the great work.
    Mrs. Eckstein

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow jayde i really enjoy this story
    you are fantasktisk at righting.

    ReplyDelete